We encourage submissions from models, photographers, agents, and authors. It is understood by all submitters that the intent is for future publication. By submitting any Content, you agree to be bound by the terms of the MECÉ Magazine Content Submission Agreement set forth below.
Models: If you're representing yourself, we encourage you to submit yourself for publication. To be considered, we need a few medium- to high-resolution images of you, wearing as little as you are comfortable with. The images needed must be taken
with no filtration.
We also need some information about you, such as proof of age, and a little bit about who and where you are.
In an email
, send us:
- Proof of age (18 or older) via a scanned copy of your driver's license or passport, and
- One clear photo of your face, and
- One full-length photo facing camera. and
- At least one full-length photo three-quarter pose toward camera, and
- At least one full-length photo back (facing away from camera), and
- At least one full-length photo side (your choice) , and
- A paragraph about you, what you do, hobbies, why you're submitting, etc.
- Your contact information, which includes:
- Instagram, Facebook, or other social media,
- Your physical location,
- Your phone number,
- The best way to reach you
- The best time to reach you.
Photographers & Agents: For unsolicited submissions, if you're submitting on behalf of a model, we need everything in the list above (for Models) in addition to some affirmation of consent to submit from her. This affirmation can be a scanned copy of a simple sentence on a piece of paper that indicates that she is aware she is being submitted for consideration, signed by her. You may also take a picture of her holding the agreement with her identification as proof. Separately, you will also need to submit proof of her age of majority as it applies to the jurisdiction from which you are submitting.
Editorial Copy Guidelines
Authors: Send your contact information along with a few writing samples and a short bio for consideration. We are always looking for interesting topics that align with the lifestyle typical of a men's magazine. If you have a unique perspective on a topic that we already have in-house coverage of (e.g. automotive, travel, and food,) we'd still like to hear from you. We usually respond within 48 hours, depending on how close we are to deadline.
Send an email with the attachments to [email protected]
Please read the submission agreement below
MECÉ Magazine Content Submission Agreement
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to MECÉ Magazine, Inc.
This is a legal contract ("the Agreement") between you and MECÉ Magazine, Inc. ("MECÉ").
By submitting any image or video file to MECÉ or any of MECÉ's various marketing and social media channels you indicate your agreement to all of the following terms and conditions.
As used in this Agreement, "we" or "MECÉ" means MECÉ Magazine, Inc. and "you" means the individual or entity submitting materials to MECÉ. Any individual or entity that wants to submit content to MECÉ must accept the terms of this Agreement without change.
- You (the "Author") hereby irrevocably grant to MECÉ Magazine, Inc., its affiliates, and MECÉ Magazine (collectively the “Publisher”) the unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide right to use, if accepted, the Content freely in whole or in part in any manner or medium now known or hereinafter devised for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation. You retain your ownership rights as applicable, and you will be given appropriate credit or acknowledgment.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, You grant Publisher the right to: a) publish the Content in the MECÉ Magazine and in derivative and ancillary forms thereof, including but not limited to, the MECÉ Magazine website and in other print, digital and online formats; b) give permission for the Content to be photocopied for free distribution for educational purposes; c) use all or any portion of the Content in the Publisher’s marketing and promotional materials in print, digital and/or online formats; and d) edit or abridge the Content at the Publisher’s discretion and to select a title and appropriate art to appear with the Content. (For example, Publisher may edit the Content for accurate usage, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and/ or space requirements.)
- You represent and affirm: a) that you are the sole author, creator and owner of the Content or are submitting the Content with the express consent of the sole owner and have obtained all releases and permissions necessary for Publisher’s use of the Content; b) that the Content is not in the public domain; c) that the Content does not infringe any statutory or common law copyright or any other intellectual property right or other rights of any third party; d) that the Content does not invade the rights of privacy or publicity of any person or contain any matter libelous or otherwise in contravention of the rights of any person; and e) that all statements in the Content asserted as facts are true.
- You agree to indemnify MECÉ and its officers and employees against any claims, damages or any other costs whatsoever related to any claim of copyright infringement related to the contents of the submission.
- MECÉ accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, expense, cost, or claim; or for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may arise in connection with your submission to this website or your submission of Content.
- You also represent and affirm that you have full power and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement.
- You also represent and affirm that the content you are submitting is not considered contraband in any jurisdiction or locality. You also affirm that possession of such Content is not in any way illegal.
- You agree that your submission of the Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and that Publisher has no obligation to use or publish any Content which you submit.
- We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion.
- This page contains the entirety of this agreement.
If you have any questions or comments about this Agreement, please contact MECÉ at [email protected].